BMO Soccer Centre Facility Protocols After Covid-19 Closure – Posted October 9, 2020
Click here for the BMO Soccer Centre Facility Protocols After Covid-19 Closure
COVID-19 Reopening Message – BMOSC is opening July 3, 2020 – Posted June 23, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been some changes with respect to booking time in the BMO Soccer Centre:
- There will be NO online bookings.
- All bookings must go through SNS Operations Manager, Darrell Cormier, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the month of July, the facility is ONLY allowing bookings from its member soccer clubs
- The bookings must come through the Club Administration or Technical Directors – no individual team bookings
- The booking procedures will be reassessed for August
- It is the renter’s responsibility to adhere to the facility regulations and requirements
- Failure to adhere to the facility regulations and requirements could affect your existing and/or future bookings
- The facility will only be open to the participants who are booked at their specific time
- Designated doors for entry and exit must be used
- Directional flow of movement when entering and within the building
- There is no access allowed on the second floor (upstairs)
- No spectators or visitors will be allowed in the building
COVID-19 – Posted March 23, 2020
Prevention recommendations from the Centres for Disease Control:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Steps we are taking @ BMO Soccer Center:
- BMOSC has increased our daily staffing for cleaning and are actively cleaning surfaces daily.
- We are providing hand sanitizers within the facility and will be adding wall mounted dispensers as well.
- The preventive recommendations will be communicated to our stakeholders by email and social media.
Our Focus is on your safety
Soccer Nova Scotia Operations Manager