BMO Soccer Centre Information Packages – Posted January 18, 2021
BMO Soccer Centre Maximum Occupancy Limits – Posted January 6, 2021
As per NS Public Health Restrictions, the current limit is 25 individuals with contact per each open turf field, including coaches and team staff. Fields 1, 2 and 3 with the curtains down can accommodate 25 individuals each. Combinations of fields (1 and 2 with the curtain up) is considered one open turf field and can only accommodate 25 individuals total. Full Field turf with the curtains up is considered one open turf field as well and can only accommodate 25 individuals total.
BMO Soccer Centre Finalizes Bookings for 2020 – Posted December 17, 2020
Click here for the full announcement.
BMO Soccer Centre Remains Closed – Posted December 5, 2020
With the recent NS Public Health announcement on December 4, 2020 and the extension of restrictions until at least December 16, 2020, the BMO Soccer Centre will remain closed.
BMO Soccer Centre Closing – Posted November 25, 2020
Beginning the morning of Wednesday, Nov 25, BMO Soccer Centre is suspending all rentals for a minimum of two weeks based on the NS Public Health Announcement today. All renters with cancellations will be contacted during this time. Click here for the announcement from Soccer Nova Scotia.
BMO Soccer Centre Facility Protocols After Covid-19 Closure – Posted October 9, 2020
Click here for the BMO Soccer Centre Facility Protocols After Covid-19 Closure
COVID-19 Reopening Message – BMOSC is opening July 3, 2020 – Posted June 23, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been some changes with respect to booking time in the BMO Soccer Centre:
- There will be NO online bookings.
- All bookings must go through SNS Operations Manager, Darrell Cormier, at email@example.com
- For the month of July, the facility is ONLY allowing bookings from its member soccer clubs
- The bookings must come through the Club Administration or Technical Directors – no individual team bookings
- The booking procedures will be reassessed for August
- It is the renter’s responsibility to adhere to the facility regulations and requirements
- Failure to adhere to the facility regulations and requirements could affect your existing and/or future bookings
- The facility will only be open to the participants who are booked at their specific time
- Designated doors for entry and exit must be used
- Directional flow of movement when entering and within the building
- There is no access allowed on the second floor (upstairs)
- No spectators or visitors will be allowed in the building
COVID-19 – Posted March 23, 2020
Prevention recommendations from the Centres for Disease Control:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Steps we are taking @ BMO Soccer Center:
- BMOSC has increased our daily staffing for cleaning and are actively cleaning surfaces daily.
- We are providing hand sanitizers within the facility and will be adding wall mounted dispensers as well.
- The preventive recommendations will be communicated to our stakeholders by email and social media.
Our Focus is on your safety
Soccer Nova Scotia Operations Manager