Requests for proof of insurance or insurance certificates can be directed to Lindsay MacAskill at email@example.com
For individuals looking to submit an insurance claim follow the instructions below:
SNS Insurance coverage requires individuals to exhaust their own personal insurance and then the Soccer Nova Scotia insurance will take over based on the individual claim. If your personal plan does not cover a medical bill or covers a portion, you can submit a claim through to the Soccer Nova Scotia insurance company to see if the insurance company will provide any additional coverage.
Attached are the insurance claim forms that are required for injuries.
1) Instructions are included in the PDF – Athletic accident claim form HERE
2) Complete the Allsport Athletic Accident Claim form and appropriate other Insurance Forms. Then have local authorized member (club/team coach/mgr) fill in the appropriate box on the Allsport Athletic Accident Claim form.
3) The preferred method for the forms to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They may also be faxed or mailed. The fax number and mailing address may be found on the bottom right corner of the Allsport Athletic Accident Claim form. Please “cc” Lindsay MacAskill at email@example.com. If you fax the form, include your email address for communication purposes.
4) You will receive an email confirmation that the form was received.
5) Have the Attending Physician complete the Attending Physician’s Statement form. Submit this to the same e-mail along with any receipts for services that are covered. Note that your group insurance is a “1st Payor” which means that you must use your personal insurance until limits are reached. When the limit of your personal insurance is used, submit the notification from your insurer that limits are expired. Submit any unpaid receipts at this time.
Note that email is the preferred method of communication during the claim process and will give the quickest response. Ensure you provide a clearly written, active, email address.