With many people at home during this time and coaches unable to be actively coaching, Coach NS has developed a list of courses that will be delivered online (live) – for FREE – throughout May and June. We hope this allows those who have time and are requiring courses or looking for additional professional development, the opportunity to do so.
This is a rare opportunity we hope many can take advantage of. Registration can be done through the CAC Locker at thelocker.coach.ca. If coaches are unable to make these dates, Home Study is also being offered free at this time.
This opportunity is open to all Nova Scotia coaches and technical leaders.
- May 6th – Making Ethical Decisions
- May 11th 7 12th – Coaching and Leading Effectively
- May 18th – Managing Conflict
- May 20th & 21st – Psychology of Performance
- May 26th – Leading a Drug Free Sport
- May 27th – Making Ethical Decisions
- May 28th – Manage a Sport Program
- June 8th & 9th – Developing Abilities
- June 15th & 16th – Prevention and Recovery