Job Classification: Permanent Part-time, with potential to develop into Permanent Full- time
Remuneration: To be determined, based on experience
The CITY Mini Soccer Program Leader is responsible for the delivery and programming of all mini soccer initiatives for players ages U4 to U10.
The Mini Soccer Program Leader will work collaboratively with the Technical Coordinator and club coaches to ensure consistent player and coach development.
- Mentor, assist and develop young coaches;
- Ability to work independently;
- Deliver age-specific program curriculums developed in conjunction with club Technical staff;
- Assist the Club in organizing mini and youth programs and special events;
- Coordinate, staff and supervise on-field activities of mini programs and special events;
- Plan and assist in the development of mini-soccer summer camps, mini tournaments, jamborees, etc.
- Experience coordinating mini program, camps, tryouts, jamborees and other similar activities;
- Experience working with children ages U4-U10, families and community partners;
- Proven ability to plan and implement quality programs for youth.
- Coaching certification for mini and/or youth levels
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Willingness and flexibility to accommodate a variable work schedule
- Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle as required
- Current and clear criminal record check
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com