RETURN TO PLAY SESSION CHANGES (as of Aug 17)
- Teams can now play 5 v 5. One coach per team is allowed, coaches are considered incidental contact and should remain 6 feet/ 2 metres from players. Referees not permitted at this time
- Teams of 3 v 3, 4 v 4 or 5 v 5 can now play 2 games within a day. The players on a team are required to be the same players from game 1 to game 2. Teams can play two different teams within one day. The timeframe does not matter.
- If playing 3v3 or below. small-sided games are permissible within the bubble of 10.
- If need be coaches may work with multiple groups per session and throughout the day, while continuing to follow proper health protocols. We still recommend that coaches remain consistent as much as possible
- Balls may be passed from grid to grid (using feet or hands)
The province is currently stating that they will review the public health protocols for sports again in late September (subject to change)
- Fall Season is considered October 1st– December 31st
- Winter Season is considered January 1st– March 31st