BMO Soccer Centre
Job Title: BMO Soccer Centre Evening Supervisor
The BMO Soccer Centre (BMOSC), a twenty-three million dollar ($23M), year-round, world-class, multisport facility, opened its doors on October 27, 2011. With numerous configurations, and the capacity to accommodate a wide array of special events and sport functions, the BMOSC is proving to be a second home for youth and adults throughout the province.
We are seeking an evening supervisor to join our team at the BMO Soccer Centre!
Full Time: 35+ hours a week, flexible schedule, evenings and weekends. Hourly pay.
Job Title: BMO Soccer Centre Evening Supervisor (Monitor)
Job Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Location of work: 210 Thomas Raddall Drive, B3S 0J2
- Creating team schedules and delegating tasks to ensure proper workflow
- Continuously monitoring employee performance and identifying areas of improvement
- Ensuring team members meet deadlines for key projects and tasks
- Addressing any concerns or issues identified by team members
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Provide training and oversee the orientation of new employees to get them up to speed on the policies and procedures within BMOSC
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to BMOSC policies and procedures
- Maintain required records – Task logs, Incident reports, and digital schedule board
- Become knowledgeable on the operations of the facility systems and equipment as required
- Receive users of and visitors to the facility
- Monitor non-playing activity
- Supply facility information upon request
- Ensure facility is kept in clean and orderly condition; perform cleaning duties as required
- Answer the facility office phone
- Additional tasks as required
- Leadership and team management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to instill positivity within a team and keep them motivated.
- Work hours as per assigned weekly schedule (flexible)
- Safety management
- WHMIS certified (training can be supplied)
- Valid Criminal record and vulnerable sector check
- CPR first Aid Certified
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in business or management preferred
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Facility management experience an asset
Pay Range $18.50 – $20.00 CAD, three-month probation (wage increase)
Canadian citizen, or able to work full time in Canada (Nova Scotia)
Submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until 4:00pm on August 25th, 2023.