RETURNING REFEREE & INDOOR REGISTRATION
WHAT IS IT?
The 2023 annual Official Registration is now open!
The annual Official Registration is valid from April 1 through to the following March 31 annually. The RAMP Official Registration form is available annually in early March.
To be fully registered to officiate games starting April 1, your registration and payment must be received by March 31 of the same year and your Referee Refresher Course completed. Online registration must be completed, and online payments are preferred.
Cheque payments, made payable to Soccer Nova Scotia, may be mailed to:
Soccer Nova Scotia, 210 Thomas Raddall Drive, Halifax, NS, B3S 0J2
Your registration is not complete until payment has been received.
Your Official Registration expires on March 31 annually.
- All late registrations will be accepted.
- There will be a grace period for late registrations between April 1 – May 15 without a late fee penalty.
- Late registrations received from May 16 onward will be subject to a late fee penalty in the amount of $25 as prescribed by Soccer Nova Scotia (SNS).
To be added to the List of Active Referees and eligible to officiate games, the following must be completed:
- Online annual Official Registration
- Payment – online preferred or payment by cheque by March 31 annually to be eligible for games starting April 1
- Annual Referee Refresher Course completed – online registration prior to the Referee Refresher Course is required
Indoor Registration and Certification – to officiate during the Indoor Fall/Winter season
- Online annual Official Registration or Entry Level/New Official Registration must be completed to be eligible to register for the Indoor season
- It is not possible to only register for the Indoor season as a referee without the annual Official Registration
- As a Returning Official, you may opt-in and register for the Indoor season along with your annual Official Registration by selecting Indoor along with your classification (Youth, District, Regional, Provincial or National)
- You may register separately in the Fall to officiate the Indoor season by selecting Indoor on the annual Official Registration form
- Indoor Referee Refresher must be completed – available early Fall annually
- Online Refresher Quiz for all referees
If you have any questions regarding your annual Returning Official Registration or your Indoor Registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOCCER NOVA SCOTIA
Director of Referees